The child identification kit is a simple and comprehensive way to create a personal record of a child for use in the event of an emergency.
Each kit includes
- Space for a recent photograph
- Medical information such as blood type, medications, and phone numbers of the child’s doctor and dentist for quick reference
- Personal information including the child’s name, address, social security number, and names and phone numbers of close family and relatives
- Space to attach strands of hair (for use as a DNA sample)
- Fingerprinting chart, complete with a non-toxic, peel-apart ink strip
- Dental chart (to be completed by the child’s dentist)
- Physical information including height, weight, eye color, and hair color
- Heavy-duty zipper bag for safekeeping and storage
- Approximate size: 18" x 6" (folded into a 6-inch square)
Size charts offer helpful size guidelines. For more detailed information, please request a product spec sheet.
|Regular/Tall* Long Sleeve Length||30.5||32||34||35||36.5||37.5||38.5||39.5||40.5||41.5|
|*Tall sizes are up to 2" longer than regular sizes in body and sleeve length. Tall sizes: LT-4XLT.|